Com Laude’s ‘Client-Shaped Domain Services’ program puts each customer’s unique needs at the heart of our domain management operation, by delivering:
- Client-Shaped Strategy: our ‘Domain Right-Sizing Promise’ means we review your domain portfolio annually against both current needs and future strategy to ensure your domain portfolio is always exactly right-sized for your needs.
- Client-Shaped Service: our ‘24-hour Service Promise’ means we assign an ‘Account Partner’ to your business, dedicated to understanding your needs, monitoring your portfolio, and ensuring issues are anticipated and problems resolved – fast.
- Client-Shaped Pricing: our ‘Price Transparency Promise’ ensures our pricing is transparent and consistent, you pay only for what you need and there are no hidden extras – ever.
Clients trust us to protect and optimize their Domain Portfolio and value our ‘Society-Shaped Values Commitment’ to being an equal-opportunity employer that respects the rights and lifestyle choices of our employees, our customers and of the communities we operate in.
Established in 2004 with North America headquarters based in Seattle, we are a global consultancy with a network of 10 offices across the globe. We help legal, technology and marketing professionals take control of their domains, secure their on-line presence, and address digital brand infringement. Talk to us and we will do a free assessment of how strategic domain name portfolio management can benefit your business.
Meet Our Team
We’re pleased to introduce you to our exceptionally talented team
based in the United States
Our approach to domain name management is very different to any other provider. Our entire focus is to provide you with the best service available. Our client managers are all domain name experts who are trusted by our clients to develop domain name portfolios that align with their business goals.
They seamlessly handle the day-to-day management of your domain names providing you with accurate information and assurance.
They forge a personal relationship with you and focus on your best interests. They are available to you at any time by phone or email. Our wide range of Corporate Domain Name Management services range from portfolio audits to acquisitions and recoveries. Talk to us for our complete listing.
- Secure and Authenticated Access to the Domain Name Management Portal
- SSL Certificate Services
- Integrated DNS Management Services
- DDOS Mitigation Service
- Registrar and Registry Locks
- Different levels of user access
- API solutions
Are you interested in discussing our services?
Feel free to contact us, we would be happy to assist.Contact us
Watch and Enforcement
- Domain name monitoring
- Domain dispute services: UDRP, DRS, and EU ADR formal disputes service
- Litigation support service
- Trademark Clearinghouse & Blocking Mechanisms guidance
Since 2012, hundreds of new domain extensions have launched, meaning there are hundreds of new Top Level Domains (TLDs) in use, for example apple, .law or .nyc. These changes have brought both complexity and opportunity. Companies apply for a dot brand registry for a combination of the following reasons:
- Protect intellectual property
- Communicate more effectively under one globally applicable master brand
- Invest in innovation; a super-fast Internet enabled database with many applications beyond branding
- Enhance security and stability through direct control
Our Valideus consulting division guides brand owners, IP, and IT professionals through the entire process; evaluation, application, compliance, launch and use case strategy. Our clients include top name brands and global leaders in e-commerce, banking, consultancy, fashion, food, insurance, media, software, and travel. They come to us because of our success rate — we managed 98% of all applications that
achieved a score of 100% from ICANN’s evaluators.
“Something’s not quite right”
The words associated with the uneasy feeling that domain owners have when their domain portfolio is not doing its designated job. However, fixing the issue is perceived to be risky, complex and costly. That’s where we can help. Com Laude can protect, optimize and maintain your portfolio, while meeting your business needs.
“All our revenues are online, so if our site goes down it would be a tragedy. All our core domains are with Com Laude because we trust them.”
IT Manager, Online Services Provider
“Their personnel are really top quality, and don’t make mistakes… they are wonderful to work with and are always pro-active”
Digital Assets Compliance Manager, Global Telecommunications & Media Company
“They are a natural fit for large global brand because of their insight and innovative forward thinking”
Group Fraud Risk & Intelligence Manager, Global Banking & Financial Services Organisation
“I am really happy with Com Laude. I know that I don’t have to try another provider because no one will do such a great job and at such a great price”
Brand Manager, Publicly Traded Product Company
If you would like more information about our services, please contact us.
Com Laude is a global company
We are based across Europe and Asia, as well as in North America.Visit our global website
Copyright © Com Laude 2022